Need Opinions on my ADR's Please!

jones235

I pray that Heaven is just like Disney World.
If you had to remove 1 ADR from this list, what would it be? To help with your advice, we have 3 DS (14,14 & 3). Thanks for your help!!

Breakfast
Crystal Palace
Tusker House
Ohana

Lunch
LeCellier
Sci-Fi

Dinner
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Ohana
Via Napoli
Cape May Cafe

Jenn

If it were me I would get rid of WWC, I did not find the food there all that great, and I found the restaurant to be too loud between the kids galloping around the room and the ones slamming down bottles of ketchup, only ate there when we stayed at WL, it is not a place I would travel to inorder to have a meal

I should add it was quite a few years ago that I went there perhaps the food is better now or they have changed the entertainment antics?

Okay, now I'm nervous...everyone is saying to ditch WCC...we have an ADR there in August...will we regret this?

Personally, I would drop Sci-Fi. Food is ehh, the atmosphere is all people really go for.

I LOVE SCI FI!!!! :love::lovestruc:love::lovestruc The ribs, burgers, and shakes are soooooo yummy! I heard the onion rings are great too! I'll try that one the next time i go.
I would keep this ressie 4sure! Its such a unique atmosphere.

Le Cellier blows, in my honest opinion. Steak was tasteless and fatty, cheese soup was nothing to write home about. I was expecting so much more. Quite disapointing. I would drop this one but if you havent been and if your curious, give it a shot.

Besides Le Cellier, i would drop a breakfast. 3 seems like a lot in a week. I've tried to do 3 in a week and quickly got sick of a) getting up early and b) breakfast food. Lol! But maybe thats just me???

If your not keen on dropping either Le Cellier or a breakfast, i'd drop WCC.

Good luck deciding! Lol! :lmao:

We loved WCC when we went there in 2007 - it is noisy but then so are most of the more child-orientated meals. Think character meals without the characters. The salad and skillet were fantastic.
Would recommend the dip starter and onion rings with the milk shake at Sci-Fi - we loved our apps and drinks, entrees were ok and puddings poor.
Le Cellier was amazing - loved the mushroom filet and creme brulee. Have a brilliant trip.

I would drop WCC. It used to be really good and was a must do every time we went but then they started messing with the menu and eliminated the CM interaction and all the things that made it fun.

Character breakfasts can be fun but we don't go on vacation to get up early to eat :) also we find that eating three table service meals in a day is way too much food :)

Bill and Faith

I'm the minority. I would say keep WWC for your kids. If they like participating go for it. I would cancel Crystal Palace for breakfast i feel like 3 character meals is A TON! Is this your first trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter