Need info on "Grand Adventure in Cooking"

donnab2005

Mouseketeer
Ok, I have been reading all the great info on here. I was wondering if someone can tell me about the Grand Adventure in Cooking. What is it and how much does this cost. Is it for kids only? I would really appreciate any info.

::MinnieMo

Grand Adventures in Cooking - Children will handpaint their own apron, decorate a chef hat, read a story, and share their creations with others. Children who are potty trained and ages 4-10 may attend.

Tuesday and Friday 10 - 11:45 a.m. at the GF
Available to all guests, cost is $28.17 plus tax
Reservations 90 days in advance 407-WDW-DINE

:wave2:

This activitie is my one daughter's favorite. She's done it three times and looks forward to it every trip. The kids make a creation, apron and generally just have a blast. When the session is over, they pass out the creations to guests in the lobby by the Grand Floridian Cafe. All donned in the hats and aprons, just dosen't get much cuter. Also the price is reasonable for all that's invloved. And it is just for kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter