Need info on Busch Gardens

jemmouse

DIS Veteran
Taking a quick little vacation to Clearwater this April and was thinking about doing Busch Gardens for one day...Please offer advice, thoughts, pros, cons, is it worth it, and INFO you have...

I KNOW its NO DISNEY, but our trip to Disney is this October so not wanting to do twice. Although the thought of being only 2 hours away, makes me shake, :rotfl2:....

Thanks DISers, you guys are the BEST!

There doesn't seem to be any specific DIS forum with info on Busch Gardens but if you click on the Search word in the aqua blue bar above the ad (between New Posts and Quick Links) near the top of this page you can enter "Busch Gardens" and read threads about Busch Gardens posted in various forums all over the DIS.

I have only been to Busch Gardens once and that was at least 7 years ago but I remember thinking the park was beautiful. Great coasters if you like those and the food places we ate at were pretty good also. I plan on going back when my youngest is a little older (she is only 2 now). I remember for the little ones they had the "Land of Dragons" which my neice enjoyed. I did not have kids then but went with my DSil and her family so there were 2 small kiddos with us. I also remember the aviary where we fed the lorikeets. Loved this and loved the safari train ride. Great park that we will go back to at some point. I also love Seaworld which is owned by the same company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter