need help - trip 10/7-10/10

caitycaity

<font color=009999>Accidentally deleted her tags<b
i am going to wdw 10/7-10/10. i have an ap, and i already have my flight booked. i haven't gotten a hotel yet because i was really hoping for a discount. as i'm sure all of you know, that is a no go now since the best rate program doesn't cover the beginning of october (120 day rule).

i was thinking about the swan and dolphin, but it looks like the cheapest rate i can get there is $209/night.

i have aaa.

any suggestions on how i might be able to get a discount somewhere? or should i just suck it up and book full-price at a value? (i'm travelling with friends who are staying around the bw area and i'd really like to stay close to them!)

If you can't find a rate at an Epcot area resort at a rate you want, it probably would make sense to book a resort at a rack rate that you would be willing to pay. If you have airfare booked, you want to make sure you have a room that you can afford.

Did you call to try to at least get the AAA rate at any resorts? Those discounts won't be as good as AP's, but at least it's something.

Karen

Hotels are filling fast for that weekend. I'd decide ASAP and book what you can afford. :earsgirl:

why can't you just call and book for then? I was able to do that, even thou I just canceled it this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter