need help in getting aproval to send kids to Disney Free

tlaw66

Mouseketeer
Hi My name is Terry and i entered a contest put on by Southwest Airlines.
I passed the first stage and now must send in a 2 min veido to them. I am in the running for 3 million points and if i win want to donate 2 million to the power of 10 group and need there ok to make my veido. Is there anyone that can put me in touch with someone that can give me an ok and When i win a person that can take the points to fly kids to Disney World. Any help is great Thanks Terry

Hi There,

Congratulations on doing so well in the contest! You might need to contact GKTW directly for something like this, but only after you know for sure you won. Visit its homepage at GKTW.org.

Thank you for the help my only problem with waiting is i have to make a presantion to southwest and need gktw aproal to use there name in the movie

Terry

Thank you for the help my only problem with waiting is i have to make a presantion to southwest and need gktw aproal to use there name in the movie

Terry

Call Gkth they are very nice and can let you know what u can and cant do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter