Need Christmas Card Help

~Kristina~

DIS Veteran
I rec'd a card 2 years ago from someone on another Disney board I don't frequent anymore. It was of Cinderella's Castle with a Christmas tree with Mickey's and Goofy's as ornaments. It was blueish background and was like a painting. I know she printed it with Vistaprint, but they don't have it. I've been searching for weeks now for this image. Anyone know which one I'm talking about or where I could find something similar?

This is different....but maybe similar....

zach2.jpg

Ami...where did you find that ?? Since we will be at WDW over Christmas this year it would be cute to send out Disney Christmas cards....:santa:

Ami...where did you find that ?? Since we will be at WDW over Christmas this year it would be cute to send out Disney Christmas cards....:santa:

I found that first picture on the creative boards. There's lots of ideas over there!

This one, Seabee made for me...I'm going to put it on our shirts!

PPsGGshirtcopy.jpg

I wonder if that could be redone with an aluminum Festivus pole? It would be a great card to exchange after the Airing of Grievances.

Kristina I wonder if someone on the creative board could spruce that up, I wouldn't mind having that card myself, it's very pretty?

Festivus for the rest of us.:woohoo:

This may help

Festivus is an annual holiday invented by writer Dan O'Keefe and introduced into popular culture by his son Daniel, a scriptwriter for the TV show Seinfeld.[1][2] Although the original Festivus took place in February 1966 as a celebration of O'Keefe's first date with his wife, Deborah,[2] most people now celebrate the holiday on December 23, as depicted on the December 18, 1997 Seinfeld episode "The Strike".[1][3] According to O'Keefe, the name Festivus "just popped into his head."[2] The holiday includes novel practices such as the "Airing of Grievances", in which each person tells everyone else all the ways they have disappointed him or her over the past year. Also, after the Festivus meal, the "Feats of Strength" are performed, involving wrestling the head of the household to the floor, the holiday only ending if the head of the household is actually pinned. These conventions originated with the TV episode. The original holiday featured far more peculiar practices, as detailed in the younger Daniel O'Keefe's book The Real Festivus, which provides a first-person account of an early version of the Festivus holiday as celebrated by the O'Keefe family, and how O'Keefe amended or replaced details of his father's invention to create the Seinfeld episode.[4]

Some people, influenced or inspired by Seinfeld,[2] now celebrate the holiday in varying degrees of seriousness; some carefully follow rules from the TV show or books, while others humorously invent their own versions.

I like to play it by ear myself....... Like Jim's coatrack/pole!

festivuscard.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter