Need advice from all the Deluxe experts re: best discounts

I agree with all the above suggestions, you just really need to shop around. Also, don't throw away the idea of Swan/Dolphin. Sometimes, not always, you can get a room there but what a moderate would cost but the rooms and the location are right up there with the Epcot deluxe resorts. You really have to shop it since the rates quoted are often without the nightly resort fee and if you are driving you have to factor in parking as it's not included. If you belong to AAA or AARP or are a teacher, sometimes you can get a better discount there as well. It's not always, my last trip I was actually able to get a room at YC for less than Swan after you added on the parking (I drive down) and the nightly fee. Also, you might want to look into a split stay, often I can find rooms for a couple of nights at say a MK resort for less than an Epcot resort then the new 3 or 4 nights for less at an Epcot resort.

There are discounts to be had throughout the year, some better than others. The free dining promotion, as popular as it is, is not necessarily the deal it once was. The restrictions are through the roof these days, and the exclusions and availability is horrific. Snag a room discount if you can, and don't shy away from TA's, as they sometimes get discounts either from Disney or through their own company that you can't find elsewhere.

I was very happy to get a BWV DVC studio rental for next October. I requested it through a broker over 11 months in advance, so they could be ready to book at exactly 11 months out. Even at $16 per point, it is still a bit over 50% off rack rate, and I was not willing to wait and see what discounts Disney would offer for the time period (we're going for our anniversary). If I had not been able to get one that way, I was going to check out the travel agency discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter