• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcoosses's or Artist Point?????

Jenna319

DIS Veteran
I am having a difficult time deciding between these two, we are honeymooning in October and we are on the dining plan...... which 2 credit TS restaurant should we try? My fiance and I are not seafood lovers, so I am afraid that Narcoosses's will not have a wide enough menu for us, but the atmosphere there sounds great! I am also unsure about Whispering Canyon...... it sounds like a fun place to try but we both don't like any attention toward us if the waiters find out it's our honeymoon! Maybe a more low-key place is for us..... Please help!

I am having a difficult time deciding between these two, we are honeymooning in October and we are on the dining plan...... which 2 credit TS restaurant should we try? My fiance and I are not seafood lovers, so I am afraid that Narcoosses's will not have a wide enough menu for us, but the atmosphere there sounds great! I am also unsure about Whispering Canyon...... it sounds like a fun place to try but we both don't like any attention toward us if the waiters find out it's our honeymoon! Maybe a more low-key place is for us..... Please help!

I have eaten at both and can recommend both! Don't worry about Narcoossee's reputation as a seafood place - I had the filet mignon and it was one of the best I have ever eaten. If "Chevy" still works there as a server, try asking for him.

Artist Point happens to be my favorite but I am also a huge fan of WL so that helps me to love it more. I enjoy the smoky portobello soup, venison springrolls and Cedar plank salmon.

Did you consider CG. It has the best view of all and most diverse menu

We went to both Artist Point and Narcoossee's last October. We enjoyed both, but BY FAR we preferred Narcoossee's with respect to service, food and view. Dh's not a seafood fan either, and he loved his meal. I do like seafood so it was nice that we were both happy. I still think about my calamari!!

If you are open to suggestions,I would highly recommend Jiko at AKL.
The chicken flatbread,tenderloin and mac and cheese,chocolate pistachio creme brulee was the best meal I ever had anywhere.
Have fun deciding!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter