Name of the song that plays at the end of Mission: Space?

FrankDIS72

Be excellent to each other!
As you walk the exit corridor of Mission: Space, there's a song that plays as you leave. I usually call it "The Love Theme from Mission: Space." Is there an official name to that song?

"Destiny". I don't know if it's currently available, but it's at least been on prior versions of the theme park CDs.

Didn't know that.

What's the name of the song that's played in all of Epcot futureworld (don't think it's in the World Showcase??) over the outdoor speakers? That song gets stuck in my head for days after I hear it.

What's the name of the song that's played in all of Epcot futureworld (don't think it's in the World Showcase??) over the outdoor speakers? That song gets stuck in my head for days after I hear it.

Here's the "soundtrack" for Epcot future world. I believe this might be it?

Yep, that's it, just didn't know if it had a name.

And of course now that I'm thinking about it, the song is stuck in my head...especially the last few minutes of it. :crazy: Normally something like that would drive me nuts, but it brings good memories, so I'm OK with it.

Last edited:
And of course now that I'm thinking about it, the song is stuck in my head...especially the last few minutes of it. :crazy: Normally something like that would drive me nuts, but it brings good memories, so I'm OK with it.

I completely understand! I'm always singing the Space Mountain queue music in my head :rotfl:

These songs bring back good memories. Having worked in Epcot future world for two semesters in college, I heard these songs on loops every day. One would think it would get annoying after awhile, but it never did. We also had a pirate theme track play for awhile during F&G.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter