My review of Embassy Suites- Jamaican Ct

OhioTony

DIS Veteran
We couldn't afford to stay on-site all 5 nights at Royal Pacific Resort( we needed two rooms for 6 people) for our Universal trip so we thought this place sounded great!

We arrived on Sunday around 4:30 and our room was ready. We had reserved a suite because there was 6 of us. The room was fairly large--the front room had the sofa that pulled out to a double bed with a small frige, micro, sink, coffee maker, as well as a tv and a small dining table with two chairs.

There was a door that closed the front room from the middle which had a vanity witha sink and a seperate bathroom with another sink , toilet and tub.

There was another door that seperated the middle from the backroom which had two double beds and a closet and another tv.

I'll break everything down to good and not so good:

Good:

Clean everywhere - our room , the common areas, bar, food areas etc..
Friendly staff-- efficient and very nice
Free full breakfast-- made to order omlets, pancakes, french toast, fresh fruit, yogurt, bacon sausage, muffins, soda, juice, coffee, tea etc
Complementary Happy Hour!!!!!!!!- Beer , Wine, Well drinks, sodas, snacks

The not so good:

Pool- 1/2 indoor and 1/2 outdoor which would have been great except it looked cloudy and was very cold
Hot tub- more like a freezing cold tub!
Shuttle service - very limited to Universal

Overall I would recommend this hotel especially if you have your own car and are not in need of a shuttle.

Im happy to answer questions if you are considering a stay!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Gotta love the free full breakfast!

Mind if I ask what your rate was?
Sounds like the suite worked out well for 6 people. Do you know if they had a suite with a king bed/pull out sofa arrangement?

I'll pop your review up to the Review Board:)

:sunny:

I can't speak for the OP, but I know this property has a package that is $145.50 per night (2 night package) that includes two Meal and a Movie tickets for Citywalk at Universal.

We stayed there last November (it was $127.50 a night then) with this package and really liked it. Our meals at Margaritaville and Hard Rock Cafe would have been about $20 each (or more) and then there was the movie too.

mbb said:
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Do you know if they had a suite with a king bed/pull out sofa arrangement?

:sunny:

I've never stayed at the Jamaican Court location but have stayed several times at the one on Lake Ave (near Downtown Disney) and they have rooms with a King bed in the bedroom and pull out sofa in the living room. If we don't stay on Disney property, this is always my first choice :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I'm sure all of their locations have the king option.

I didn't ask if there was a king sofa option.We just had two teen girls sharing and it was a little small even for them.

We had a AAA rate of 108.00 per night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter