My Personal Countdown

The tractor?

I mean how big a place you got? My tractors consider themselves lucky if I let them sleep more than 3 days.

:confused3

The tractor?

I mean how big a place you got? My tractors consider themselves lucky if I let them sleep more than 3 days.

:confused3
So you limit your trips to the Fort to 3 days or do you have an alternate supervisor to get them out to work... You know, like pulling the neighbor's tractor out of the pond! :lmao:

22 is correct. :)

No. The tractor gets to see plenty of action. But at least things are slowing down for me this time of year. It just gets to stay underneath the shelter with the Vengeance because they both fit under there with just a few feet to spare.

Beautiful day today. Sunny and mid-50s. But somebody is still trying to get a few more days of sleep before the big trip.

She comes out in ten days to get loaded up. :yay:

Holy Cow! Somebody stole your trailer and tractor.

Don't worry, I called 911 for you, but I wasn't sure of your address, so it may take them a while to get there.

j

No worries everyone. I found it.

The ship pulls out tomorrow morning 9:00am sharp. Forecast calls for sunny and clear but cold. 27 tonight so should be low 30s when we leave.

Obviously, this is my last post for awhile. I plan to take a ridiculous amount of pictures. I just can't believe its finally here. Our first Fort visit since January 2008. Plus, we did these reservations in February.

Thanks to everyone for sharing in my fun here. I'll be back the week before Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!