My husband says thank you...

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
To everyone here for giving me an outlet for my dis-mania-session. I really enjoy reading and planning and having somewhere to discuss the intricacies of our acronym soup- FP, RD, PPO ADR and Robo maps...
He loves disney but the idea of strategizing dinner reservations on preferred park days 180 days in advance is mind boggling to him, but so appreciates the inside scoop we have for awesome trips!

So thanks, from both of us!
:flower1:

I'm soooo in the same boat! Husband is so glad there are other Disney Nuts out there for me to talk and strategize with. He really can't stand to talk about restaurants a half a year away, yet he's the driving force behind insisting on one sit-down meal a day. He Really appreciates my efforts, but I'm pretty sure he appreciates even more that he doesn't have to listen to it because I've got the DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter