My first trip to WDW and DH's first time being arrested (Dec 2009)

I truly enjoyed your trip report. Sad it's over, but see that you caught the Disney-bug bad.:wizard:

Maybe we can all chip in to help you go back to WDW sooner so you can write another TR?:laughing:

Thank you for reading GrandBob, I'm glad that you liked it.

OMG, Leela, thank you so much for one of the most enjoyable pieces of literature I've ever read. I agree with ThumperMan -- when (not if) you finally get published, I want an autograph too!

I truly enjoyed your trip report. Sad it's over, but see that you caught the Disney-bug bad.:wizard:

Maybe we can all chip in to help you go back to WDW sooner so you can write another TR?:laughing:

I agree with this. If you (or anyone) wants to take up a collection, I pledge $20.

Take care, Leela. Come back to these boards and visit sometime, ya hear? I agree with all the rest - you feel like a good friend, and I don't want you to leave.

-Bob

You know the feeling I get from the end of your TR is very similar to the feeling I get leaving The World. I hope it has the same periodic recurrence - like Thumper Man I'm sending you some pixie dust for your next magical trip. pixiedust:

You are a very talented writer Leela - you need to explore your talent. And I pray that you are granted another trip to Disney, and another Trippie for us, to do that :goodvibes Let's hope that it doesn't lead to more bodily harm for Rig tho. (Nebo gets enough of that for everyone) :rotfl:

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful adventure. We'll be back in The World three weeks from today :woohoo:(and back to the grind in four :sad:). I'll be seeing some things with a fresh perspective thanks to you!

God Bless!

Originally posted by Riglee:

“No babylee, a spider is called a spider, and they have 8 legs, what’s a four legged person called?”

Am I the only one still waiting to know what a four legged person is called?

Great job on the report leela, you have entertained a lot of people for a long time, congratulations, hope writing will be prominent in your future, even if you won't tell me the answer to what a four legged person is called! nebo

Thank you for finishing your report! It was such a lovely and touching story to read. Leela, you seriously have naturally talent for writing - keep it up! Here's hoping your next trip is sooner than later!

Enjoyed your report so much! Thank you for shareing.
I hope you get to go again someday and have an even better experience.
Hugs!!

Thank you for sharing your whole trip with us. I know it is so sad to come home. That is why I try and have my next trip at least in the planning stages before I leave as it makes me feel better. I am glad you and Rig enjoyed yourselves and made some great memories. I hope you get back sometime soon so you can write another trip report. You two are such a lovely couple and I enjoyed your story. Best wishes for a long and happy life together.

I wanted to do the make a t-shirt, but I didn't know what to have it say. Rig said I am so long winded that anything I came up with probably wouldn't even fit on the shirt.
It's true, I can't even sign a birthday card with a simple "Love, Lee" Rig said even my grocery lists are like reading a book.
Last February I got the flu real bad and Rig had to do the shopping for the week, I made him a list otherwise he would of come home with spam and beef jerky and called it dinner.

he exaggerates when he tells this story to friends, "Lee's grocery list was like..
Apples, the green kind, I think they are called granny smiths, they're are kind of bitter but go really good with caramel and don't forget the caramel, not caramel candy but the already melted kind in the tub in the produce aisle

Popcicles, but not the kind on a stick, I hate the way the wooden stick feels on my teeth, but don't get icecream either, I am in the mood for popcicles.

Lunch meat. Preferably turkey but I would be ok with ham, no bologna, and no spam, that's not meat!
He said grocery shopping took him all day because of that list even though there were only 10 items on it.

I just found your TR and am so engrossed ...you have a great writing style. reading this about your grocery list had me laughing out loud. You MUST watch "Mr. Blanding Builds His Dream House" with Carey Grant & Myrna Loy. Reading your grocery list is like hearing her describe the paint colors in the movie. more later, I have to pick up my munchkin.

Thank you so much this was great. My first trip was with dh and ds and dd. It was amazing. We love going back and it has great memories for all of us. Like you our first trip had some rough patches starting with a flight that took a day and a half to get there almost 24 hours later than planned. We missed our first day. Then my ds who was nine developed a flaming ear infection (docs words not mine). We lost an other day but got to spend an hour at the first aid station in Magic Kingdom. The antibiotics made him sick the next day and we had to reschedule breakfast at the castle. with some pixie dust that worked out. It was still a magical trip.

Thanks for a great story!
:banana::banana:

The story of how you and Rig met is so cute and I just love the two of you. You are an amazing writer and I have been hooked to your trip report since the title and I am sad to see it end! :guilty:

I absolutly loved your trip report!!! :goodvibes

found your tr yesterday and am subbing. Such a fun story and reminds me of my and my DH time in Texas, young and in the full throughs of new love. We were high school sweethearts and have now been married almost 19 years. We still are very much in love and enjoy talking about those early years. Thanks for a great story...now back to my reading;)

All Done! We all know that feeling you had leaving...we all feel it everytime the trip comes to an end. You did such a fantastic job telling your story. I hope you don't leave the boards...lots of friends to be made here as well. :goodvibes Even the kind that will come get you out of the pokey :hug:
Keep saving those pennies and you will be back in no time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter