My Disney Parks app purchase, ughhhh?- update

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
I ordered two postcards from the Disney Parks app, from the resorts that we have stayed at, in my signature below, (except Hilton Head) last week. Having them delivered to my parent's adrress.

We'll one box came and I got excited for my purchase until I realized that there was only two post cards in there. The CSR ones. Ughhhhh only two? Well two more arrived today, I think it is the POR ones. What's up with Disney here?

If they are ordered from the shop diney parks app are they coming from different places?

Maybe they ship them directly from the individual resorts instead of from a central warehouse?

This happened to me. This part Christmas I ordered about 6 things on the disney app in one shopping cart. Of those 6 things I had four different packages show up. Some of them were shipped on the same date, but they arrived on different days to me, and a couple others shipped days after the others and arrived earlier. I was very confused by all the packages and shipping. I've also heard that they get the items from the different shops, so the shipping is not like we are used to from one central warehouse, but from each store (or some such arrangement, just not from a central location where all your items are shipped together).

Whenever I order multiple items in one Disney Parks App purchase, they often come in separate shipments. Not sure why they do it that way.

That can happen with other retailers as well. I don't even want to think about how many separate shipments my orders from Amazon come in :)

I have now gotten all my postcards. I just wasn't expecting to get them all in three different shipments. So Disney did good on my first Disney Parks app purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter