My Disney Family Vacation Video Intro

BigGoofball

Earning My Ears
I've been working on a family vacation video, Getting all of the major editing stuff done before hand our trip isn't until June. But i just finished the Intro... Thought i'd share it with all of you Disney Guru's lol. Ive never used any editing software in my life but after Tons of hours of learning how to use the program, its finally complete!

http://youtu.be/YtHi8w6zdnI

My only thought is tons of hours for a minute fifteen second clip intro....you must have time to burn....but it's looking good.....

10.gif

What editing software are you using?

After effects CS4. Skys the limit with the program. I have final cut pro and imovie but this is the only one ive used so far, I launched the other programs but they were limited on what you could do..... After effects trumps them

Looking good and After Effects is an amazing program. I use it everyday in my job as I am a television producer for a local abc affiliate. My only input would be to speed up the rewind portion and rewind sound effect (seeing the same castle intro image 3 times gets redundant) and then start the upbeat "party rock" music once you are playing the video in real time again. Keep at it though, would love to see the finished piece!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter