• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My dining review from 3/24to3/30

Stitchfans

Tres Charming
First night there on the 24th we had an ADR for Hoop Dee Doo for 7:15. Didn't arrive to the resort until 7. American airlines messed up had us sitting on a plane for over 2 hours then had us transfer to a new plane. Was suppose to get in a little after 2.

CMs at Movies were wonderful!! Got us into HDD at 9:30 sitting. Food as usual was great! DH was selected as the one who is "picked on" by the blond gal. I nearly died laughing when she turned his chair around and the spot light was set on him. He turned a million shades of red.

Next day we ate at Ohana. What an experience. Great food and really great character interaction. That is a must. This was for a late breakfast.

Next was Prime Time. I had the meatloaf which kind of upset my tummy but was still quite tastey. DH had the fried chix which he said was really good. Oldest DD had a sandwhich (don't recall which one) she really like it but it was too much for her to eat and of course the waitress scolded her for that.

youngest DD ate all her food and my memory fails me what she had but the waitress praised her on her clean plate.

Ate at Boma. Another experience. Was good but some of the food was spicey. Had to drink a lot of milk to coat my stomach. All of us enjoyed it though.

Chef Mickeys as usual great!!!! Great food great character interaction.

Biergarten- great food, but again kind of messed up my stomach. :confused3 don't know why since it wasn't spicy or anything. We loved the entertainment.

Rose and Crown.- good food. good service. the only thing that surprised me was my oldest DD's sandwich. The bread was so hard it could of broken a tooth. Brought it up to waitresses attention and even though she took it back nothing was said or done about it. Maybe it was because DD ate all the meat out of it. She was hungry and wanted to eat something.

Both DD had the potato and leek soup. I tasted it. highly recommend it. :thumbsup2

other meals were counter ones no complaints about any of them.

Great reviews, and your husband was right, The fried chicken at 50s Prime Time is r-e-a-l-l-y good!!

Pat

203 days and counting . . . again!

Great reviews thanks for sharing! Sounds like you have some great dining experiences.

Thanks for sharing. Did you ever make it to see HDDR? We saw the show last year and it was great. My DS's requested it for this year's trip.

What characters were at Chef Mickey's? Last I heard Chip and Dale were no longer there and they are DS's favorite. It's one of our favorite restaurants and if they are not there it won't be the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter