My DC balance due BEFORE AP rates come out - now what?

AnnaM

Earning My Ears
I just spoke to CRO at DC. He told me my balance for my trip (5-5-01 arriving) is due 3-22-01. I remember last year's AP rates did not come out until 3-25. How will this affect me? If I were able to secure an AP rate what would happen to my DC ressie? Would I be able to transfer it? Any comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

AnnaM

Hi Anna!

You should check with the Disney Club on this question, but with most packages booked through the Walt Disney Travel Company, you are charged a penalty if you cancel the booking after final payment. Ask the Disney Club if you would be charged this penalty if you cancel more than 5 days prior to arrival. The new policy with Disney Club reservations allows for cancellation if you do so more than 5 days prior to arrival. Then you would be able to book the AP Holder discount and cancel the DC package without penalty in order to take advantage of the discount. I don't know if the Disney Club is applying the cancellation policy to reservations made prior to the change in their policy.

Good Luck!

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter