• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My awesome Craigslist find and purchase....

pyrxtc

<font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo
A new-to-me kitchen table. I can't believe my DH said yes.

8EF33F2A-DF43-415C-88CF-F614446AD3B3-15337-00001E6B09A462AC_zps5f6a8f8d.jpg

84A1EC71-29AA-498E-A7B4-23F778F3904E-15337-00001E6B298FE8F8_zpsb8b8169d.jpg

I bought the first two chairs at Salvation Army and planned on using them in my sewing room. Then I saw this on Craigslist and knew I had to get it but he was asking too much since it's not in perfect condition. It was about an hour away but I went to look at it. I walked away from it but he had said he had about 6 people come look and everyone walked away. I called him 10 days later and he dropped the price to almost half for me. I think he was glad to have it out of his shop but it was consignment so he couldn't just get rid of it. I am happy I called to ask him about it again.

It will go in my sewing room when I move but I needed a smaller table in the kitchen for selling my home.

For anyone else who like Craigslist and is near NH, A guy has a listing on there for a Wyland painting of Mickey deep sea diving for $1200.

That's cute. Amazing all the Disney stuff that has been produced over the years. I would have never thought about searching for a Mickey Table. How did you find out these even existed? Did you just bump into the two chairs one day?

I did just find the two chairs, I was shopping with my friend (a fellow Disney addict) when she pointed them out and I had to have them. Then that same friend sent me a link to an outdoor table set her sister found for her on Craigslist and I decided to search for Mickey Mouse and this table and 2 chairs came up. It was a perfect match to the two chairs I already had. I am surprised my DH let me get it but it will get used. I need to go out this morning and get some vinyl fabric and some polka dots and I am going to make a tablecloth cover for it. Should be fun.

I would love to have that wetland but I would never spend that and I don't trust a seller linking to an eBay auction instead of providing their own link.

I would love to have that wetland but I would never spend that and I don't trust a seller linking to an eBay auction instead of providing their own link.

At least with craigslist you get to see it in person before you buy it. It is a great deal if it's really a Wyland.

That's fantastic! I remember you posting about finding the chairs a few months ago. I can't believe that you were able to find the table too. I'm sure you'll enjoy having it.

At least with craigslist you get to see it in person before you buy it. It is a great deal if it's really a Wyland.

True. And 'never' isn't exactly true....Never on the budget we have right now!

That table and chairs is awesome :cool1: If I can't have it I'm so happy that another Disser found it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter