My 40th Birthday

dawnfletch

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I just had to tell you that my hubby has surprised me. After dinner last night he said how would you like to go to Orlando for your 40th Birthday?
I said "oh that would be lovely,but we can not afford it" He then said "yes we can cause I am getting my full yearly bonus" He has been pricing it up. We are staying in Kissemmee. We are staying 16 nights/17 days. So it means our son & I can both celebrate our birthdays over there.
The thing is my birthday is 25th Feb, I got my 21st party booked & it got canceled cause of really back snow. Then my 18th was a last minute meal out cause of the weather. Then my 30th meal was canceled cause of snow. So on my 30th I said right that's it I am not having any more birthdays. So my hubby wants my to have a real good 40th some where nice & warm.

We are booking the holiday end of June.

I am so happy:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter