MVMCP ?

MinnieG

Earning My Ears
We are going to MK on a MVMCP day, but we do not have tickets for party. Will we be able to stay and watch the first parade, or will we be kicked out?

We are going to MK on a MVMCP day, but we do not have tickets for party. Will we be able to stay and watch the first parade, or will we be kicked out?
Party activities are for guests attending the party. Day guests are to exit the park by 6PM at the latest. Once 6PM arrives, non party guests will be guided to the exit and not allowed to enter attractions or stores.

You will be able to see festival of fantasy
Idk if adventure friends also runs on party days
The once upon a Christmastime parade is for party guests only

In short, yes you will be kicked out.

They will be very serious making sure any guests who did not pay for the party events do not get to participate in the party events.

All entries to lands not Main Street will be blocked and you will be asked to head to the front. They are known to block shops and bathrooms (I've seen it myself). At 6 pm unless you are in a ride queue or dining with an ADR you can't enter places after 6.

The park closes at 6 to non-party guests.
The party starts at 7.
The parade is 8:30 ...
so you are talking 2.5 hours past the time you were supposed to leave.
Won't work out.

Personally we make dinner ADR at another park or resort. Leave before the crush at 6 to get somewhere else to enjoy our evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter