Musketeers Motel by Disneyland?

jtw999

Mouseketeer
Does any one remember the Musketeers Motel on 733W Katella West? I stayed there when I was a kid and my aunt and uncle used to own it.
Any memories?? I'm looking for photos as I'm putting together a book for my aunt and uncle.
Thanks!

Try Google Image search - I saw several images for "musketeer motel anaheim". I have no personal recollection though.

I saw the ones on Google, but I'm hoping some other ones that people have in their collections.

Just looking for any photos. I have found several postcard photos online, but are looking for non professional photos now.
t

stayed there a few times in the 60's early 70's? I remember the outdoor pool table. if we got a room at the back you could see the fireworks out the bathroom window.

since that was before digital photography, chances are most people saved their film for pictures in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter