Murder Mystery at the Monorail Resorts -The Game! OVER! Now taking Pm nominations!

I hope it's a couples MM too.

I'm probably gonna end up playing Flynn again, since he's pretty much the easiest character for me to play :laughing:

I'd like to do a couples game as well but it depends on the location.

I'll probably end up playing Figment if it's EPCOT. If it's not,I'll be Scuttle :-)

I wonder if I can find someone to play Dreamfinder...hehehe. (;

Bonnie and Mr.Pricklepants.

But I'm gonna have to make Bonnie know that her stuffed animal can talk.

If it's a couples game, then I think I'll be Jumba and Pleakley. Or Jumba and Experiment 626 (before he's called Stitch. Destruction wakes in his path!). If it's a single game, then Jumba.

hey if y'all want i can make a poll thread just give me the options and the people and ill make the poll

And i hope its a couples one if it is then i want to be sam flynn if someone will be quorra

Make sure ya'll vote for somebody who's active :)

If it's a couples one, I have no idea who I'll be (probably Edward again if I can find a Giselle), but for singles, I'm going to be Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter