Movies you love to quote

And I thought I was the only one who quoted TOmbstone :lovestruc
lol

Tombstone - 'Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know, let's have a spelling contest'

Dark Knight - 'CAUSE YOURE WEARING HOCKEY PADS' and 'Do i look like aguy with a plan?'

Better off dead - 'I want my two dollars' and 'Sorry I blew up your mum rickey'

Sure Thing - 'No' and 'How do you spell Zuchini?'

Office Space - 'PC Load Letter? What the Fudge does that mean?' (Had to clean it up for the forum lol)

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World - 'Ok. Scott You may or may not have seen a guys package. For that I apologise' (Yep I do use that one)

This is from a TV show but I have been saying it allot latey - Raising Hope (My new fav comedy of the year) - "Looks like youre stuck with your dead tooth girlfriend. She's the only one your baby likes and you get free daycare", "Your baby stinks", "Looking GOod Dan. You would have made a fine comptroller" and "No fair. I was washing Maw Maw out of my mouth"

Oh Tombstone has some of the greatest lines of all time.

Johny: You run your mouth aweful wreckless for a man that don't go heels.

Wyatt: No need to go heels to get the buldge on a dub like you.

Wyatt: Are you gonna do somthin or just stand there and bleed?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

"It's just a flesh wound", "I've had worse", "The Black Knight always triupmphs!!" "Come back, I'll bite your legs off!!"

"You've got two empty halves of coconuts and you're banging them together!"

"I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!!, now go away or I shall toughnt you a second time!!"

The part in bold is one of the greatest insults of all time. Some people have to think about it for a minute but it's great!

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the armies of the North, General of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." -Gladiator-

Would you tell me please, Mr. Howard, why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can. -The Patriot-

Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb. -Spaceballs-

"We're gonna need a bigger boat." -- Jaws

You'd be surprised how often that fits ...

PHXscuba

"My only love sprung from my only hate!"

oh how il iove thee.OQue:confused3:cutie::cutie::cutie:

Anything from the Princess Bride or When Harry Met Sally.
and my favorite
"Why did Muffy..."
"Allison!"
"Miss the show tonight..."
"There was a death in the family of you must know"
"Who died?"
"Our Akita..."
"Evita!"
Rent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter