Most current bounce back

spritna

Mouseketeer
I see there have been some other threads but nothing recent. Wondering if it's FD or room discount. Will be down in2 weeks so want to plan. A pic of the flyer would be great. Wanting sept. 17 dates. Thanks

We were just at YC & booked the bounceback on Wednesday. Yes, it is still the room discount. Same dates as posted in the ongoing bounceback thread. There is no brochure to photograph. Disney has cut out the resort info that has been in the rooms for years. All that was in our room was a small leaflet with the room service menu. No "Be Our Guest" packet that was previously given at check in or left in the room. No bounceback info in room.

This was reported at a few resorts in just the last week or two. I am not sure how Disney will communicate bounceback offers in the future. Someone has reported receiving an email with the offer while they were there. I did also receive an email during our vacation, but it was only for the current Jan - April public offer, not an actual bounceback.

I called the 8844 number & had no problem booking for our May dates. Check the ongoing bounceback thread, the dates were posted there.

Found this on the inside cover of the "Take-Along Guide to the Magic" booklet. This booklet was in both of our resort rooms last week -- POR and Polynesian. It doesn't jump out at you but it is there.

It is a pretty good room-only discount, I was able to book two stays in 2017 using this code. Got the exact rooms and dates I wanted at at POFQ or AKL. :)

Hope this helps!

[GALLERY=]IMG_0088.JPG [/GALLERY]

That's great! Any chance you can post a picture of the Take Along..." booklet? We definately didn't have any info booklet at YC. The only thing in the room was the room service menu. And of course the DVC "gift". :rolleyes2

:rotfl:
That's great! Any chance you can post a picture of the Take Along..." booklet? We definately didn't have any info booklet at YC. The only thing in the room was the room service menu. And of course the DVC "gift". :rolleyes2

Sure! Here it is:
IMG_0089.JPG

It said "Take Along," so we took it along home. :rotfl: We accidentally took the room service menu, too, oops! It was just a brochure and got caught up in our other papers. Lol about the DVC "gift." It was comically huge. I think it may be the only thing we left behind.

Thanks! I just did the YC survey & made sure to note my unhappiness with the lack of resort & bounceback info in the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter