Morning xtra hour

Mommoo

Earning My Ears
Please give me your thoughts on whether the Magic Kingdom's morning xtra magic hour impacts the rest of the morning/day? Would you not go if there was a xrta magic hour that day? Thank's in advance.

I agree with CAS239, however I wouldn't worry about it too terribly much. If it's the day you really want to hit that park, then just go for it. It may be a tad more crowded than a Non-EMH day, but it'll be okay.

EMH visitors fall into a couple of category's. One, they get there for opening, stay till about noon and hop over to another park. 2 the ones that plan on getting to EMH but end up getting their about the normal opening time. If you plan your day, EMH can be just like any other day at the park. Just know the 1st time people will uselessly be the ones at the park with EMH, that is why I avoid it if I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter