• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

More time in Epcot or MK?

pfeifer14

Mouseketeer
I have 5 days park hopper for late Nov/early Dec. Which park should I prepare two days worth of visit? Is it Epcot or MK? My son is 10 years old and love most action/interactive rides and etc.

It is hard to say, probably Magic Kingdom though because they simply have more rides. Honestly though, if it were me and I wasn't set on booking table service meals every day I would leave our last park day up in the air, to be decided once we did all of the other parks. That way you can see which one your family enjoys most and wants more time in.

Tough choice, but I think MK because there is so much to do there, especially in terms of rides

My vote is Mk because you can't see that much in one day. We've spent 2 to 3 days there each trip ( year). And the kids and I are always bummed to leave because there are so many rides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter