(More) Alcohol Coming to MK

yup - was my example of that, at least per that definition, "Craft" doesn't have to be super "crafty"

And I think even if at LTT they brough in Sam Adams and had their Boston Lager and then the seasonal that rotates that would be pretty good and certainly doable
Anything to dull the taste buds...that dinner is wretched

Kungaloosh !! Some great times there!

I will never understand the reason they took it away. I know what they say are the reasons they did away with it, but if they really wanted to keep it, they would have worked around the issues. So, it was something not worth keeping for them, but it was the most unique place. Now I have to go to Jellyrolls and that's just not as fun.

I think this is fantastic. My husband and I are both in our mid-twenties and I know that I really enjoy all of the drink options at Epcot and will go just for that; since my favorite park is MK, not having to park hop to get alcohol is great news for me! I am sure these will come with a hefty price-tag, as with all of refreshments and food in the parks, but I think it's a great move to give adults more options in more of the parks.

I wonder if wanting to hold a $500 a person dinner in CRT (Delicious Disney, A Chef Series) has anything to do with the addition of alcohol to MK table service restaurants?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter