Monorail Bar Crawl

My boyfriend and I are going to WDW May 9th through the 15th and have already decided to do this! I am so, SO excited to visit Trader Sam's because the DLR Sam's is my favorite bar ever. I've never been to any of the other bars listed either (except Top of the World) so I'm looking forward to trying them all! I just hope I remember ;)

Hi guys!
I recently went to Disney with my buddies and we did "Around the World" at Epcot. But, we also did the Monorail Bar Crawl. I highly recommend giving it a try. We had a blast, and will be going back next January to do it again. I wrote about the adventures on my website if anyone is interested in giving it a try. Enjoy!

-Ryan

http://www.ryanscountdowns.com/the-best-of-disney-worlds-monorail-pub-crawl/

Ryan do you have a printable version of the bar listing anywhere?

I was planning this for an upcoming Disney trip but was a little discouraged by a recent trip to Mizners. The place was absolutely swarming with families with small children at 7pm on a Saturday. I know it's Disney and there are kids everywhere but I was a little surprised. Ours was one of maybe 4 childless groups. Is this the norm at Disney hotel lounges or did I just catch a fluke? Kids just kind of ruin the bar crawl buzz for me.

We have this planned for our upcomming trip in October. We have done it once before and felt a little out of place at the Citricos Lounge, but we had a great time at The Wave!! Looking forward to trying new bars this trip.

My husband and I are planning do to this in June, I don't know if we will hit every bar but we are planning on going to all the resorts on the monorail and Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks for the great info! My husband and I have been talking about doing the monorail bar crawl, but always just end up in Epcot where we are familiar with everything. I think we may give it a shot on our next trip!

hahaha this is an awesome idea! Just planned a random, spur of the moment Disney Vacay for May 7-13. I'm not one of those OCD planners who has every detail planned (obviously booked my trip 1 month in advance), I think it's much more fun just going with the flow. This is a fun idea for those who enjoy a cocktail or five!

hahaha this is an awesome idea! Just planned a random, spur of the moment Disney Vacay for May 7-13. I'm not one of those OCD planners who has every detail planned (obviously booked my trip 1 month in advance), I think it's much more fun just going with the flow. This is a fun idea for those who enjoy a cocktail or five!
I will be there May 10-17 if your interested in getting together at all!

What a great thread! Can't wait to try out the medium or more itinerary in August with some friends and family on a group 40th birthday celebration!

I am so glad that so many of you are enjoying the pub crawl and plan on doing it in the future. I love hearing about your Monorail Pub Crawl adventures. If you are trying it soon, please be sure to let me know how it goes, and let me know what you enjoyed the most (or the least.) I will likely go back in January, and would love for as many people to join me and my friends on the crawl as possible. I am also looking to do a hotel bar crawl as well, and the same type of guide for that. Let me know if you all have any other ideas/suggestions.

Hi guys!
I recently went to Disney with my buddies and we did "Around the World" at Epcot. But, we also did the Monorail Bar Crawl. I highly recommend giving it a try. We had a blast, and will be going back next January to do it again. I wrote about the adventures on my website if anyone is interested in giving it a try. Enjoy!

-Ryan

http://www.ryanscountdowns.com/the-best-of-disney-worlds-monorail-pub-crawl/

nice writeup... will definitely be doing this next time i'm at wdw

I didn't know this existed! I'm loving this board already! We are planning on doing a day at the F&W Festival in October and are only doing a short Disney trip this time, but I'll have to make a note of this to remember for our next trip. Sounds fun!

Grand Floridian pool bar has a great selection of beers and a great view! I like this for a day monorail bar crawl!

Can't wait to do this next month! Any tips/suggestions for a large-ish group? We will have 8. Do any of these places take ressies? What time should we go to avoid big crowds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!