Monday Morning Riddle Thread

Kirsten
tu.gif

paigevz
tu.gif

mnementh
tu.gif

Hey now, don't leave me out...I must be one of the disgusting picture people... although, vomit pics aren't MY specialty:rotfl: Must be nice to be without any flaws, yes? Ahhhh, to be one of the perfect people...yes, that's what I wish:rotfl:

I didn't see you over htere, I'll have to check it out a little better.

Okay, ice alone makes it risky. Does ice and a short skirt make it risque?

:rotfl2: I was wearing pants!

Ok..you guys made me go to the mean place to see what was going on there. I dont like it there...they are ...well...mean. :teeth:

and what the hell do they know? :confused3

Hey Syb...I see you got another name to add to your list of Syb personalities. ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

They are mean, but it's kinda funny when you read what's written about yourself. And Donna, which other name are you talking about? There are so many!! :teeth:

Yes- it is just like my mama used to say always be on your best behavior and dress nice cause you never know when you are going to run into someone you know:)

She also said "straighten up and fly right cause you are going through life with my face".... :cool2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: You make my socks roll up and down, Twinks!

Who knew you were all saddled with us :rotfl: :rotfl: Sweet dreams all ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter