Moms of Liberty - Hypocrisy at its worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s a shaming issue, but a hypocrisy issue because a person publicly appears to support and promote a certain set of values but privately they are actually supporting a different set of values. Not saying one set of values is better than the other so long as nothing criminal is going on (as you say, all consenting adults) but I feel it’s better to live your truth than to pretend to support something you truly don’t believe in. The truth generally comes out eventually (not always in a newsworthy way, but it does).
That is the issue, not the act itself. People are free to do as they please in a free country, but when you pretend to be holier than thou, but in reality go the other direction, NO ONE should take you serious or let you lead anything in their community. Your values are garbage. ;)

That is the issue, not the act itself. People are free to do as they please in a free country, but when you pretend to be holier than thou, but in reality go the other direction, NO ONE should take you serious or let you lead anything in their community. Your values are garbage. ;)
Sometimes people are at their most judgmental when they see themselves in a certain behavior.

He may have....I just remember that he got caught because he was spending a very long time in the bathroom stall, when the police officer who was trained to watch for this kind of behavior got into the stall next to him....he started tapping away and slid his foot over to touch the officer's foot. So that was it for him.
I correct myself. I meant to say he was using that as an excuse that he was trying to pick a piece of paper up in the car. I believe said there was nothing on the floor.

I correct myself. I meant to say he was using that as an excuse that he was trying to pick a piece of paper up in the car. I believe said there was nothing on the floor.
Ahhhh....yes I think he did say that. He was in those bathrooms stalls for a very long time just being a good citizen and picking up all of the toilet paper from the floor.....that he could reach from inside his stall. hahaha.

It's just the hypocrisy of it. The people preaching about "family values".......and the most vocal about other lifestyles.....are *always* the ones. Always....every single time.

Ahhhh....yes I think he did say that. He was in those bathrooms stalls for a very long time just being a good citizen and picking up all of the toilet paper from the floor.....that he could reach from inside his stall. hahaha.

It's just the hypocrisy of it. The people preaching about "family values".......and the most vocal about other lifestyles.....are *always* the ones. Always....every single time.
Well, what’s worse about this case that is not just preaching it’s actually trying to put policy in place that contradicts your own lifestyle if true. Best Twitter response to this is in certain eyes “two blonde women don’t count as gay”

Bridget Ziegler has made it her focus to ban teachers from speaking about LBGTQ issues in schools and to remove LBGTQ books from Florida schools. I find it ironic that she has been in relationship with a woman while actively dismantling support for LBGTQ students in her county and state. Rules for thee, but not for me.

Hypocrisy is everywhere these days. Watching the George Santos defenders yesterday going on about 'respecting the will of the voters' was hilarious!
Gotta admit....I'm gonna miss him a little bit. He was something else.

Well, what’s worse about this case that is not just preaching it’s actually trying to put policy in place that contradicts your own lifestyle if true. Best Twitter response to this is in certain eyes “two blonde women don’t count as gay”
being bisexual in ones private life, but still supporting legislation that limits the state from teaching your children about sex so the parents can handle that isnt contradictory nor disqualifying.

The fallacy in the logic is that the bill that passed had anything to do with being gay or bi. That has always been the chimera. It was parents rights vs state rights over their children.

being bisexual in ones private life, but still supporting legislation that limits the state from teaching your children about sex so the parents can handle that isnt contradictory nor disqualifying.

The fallacy in the logic is that the bill that passed had anything to do with being gay or bi. That has always been the chimera. It was parents rights vs state rights over their children.
Because generations of kids never learned about sex "on the streets" because parents didn't want to have to do it. We had sex education in 7th and 8th grades, part of PE. Not one parent complained about it then.

Well there's another big "Families Values" gun-tootin' Gal...from Colorado, who is BIG on keeping this "filth" out of schools....letting parents deal with "sex ed" at home. And then she and her date hit the theater in Boulder, Colorado and well, put on a show of their own. Seems hypocritical based on the "show" she and her date put on for anyone around them to see.

Why is it funny? I don't know who they are or anything but I thought we were past the shaming, if everyone is a consenting adult who cares anymore? I guess I'll go look but doubt I'll be moved.
First of all, there are allegations that some of it isn't between consenting adults. Not her part mind you. But let's see where that goes. In any case, she is allegedly involved in a relationship she's advocating against. She got caught being a complete hypocrite. She's getting her just deserts. Shame away I say. And this is the same group that claimed they only wanted to empower parents. That worked for a time. Who wouldn't want to empower parents right? They didn't that's who. In fact they wanted to disempower parents by banning books and allowing discrimination against those that weren't like them. I guess she was fine with the discrimination and the power advocating it brought her all the while she was not subject to the hatred because she was able to hide it. And this isn't Mom's for liberty's first go around with shadiness either. A chapter got caught quoting Hitler, multiple times. Ties to the proud boys. Ties to white nationalists. Ties to anti Semitic literature and groups. The truth is coming out.

Moms of Liberty is accomplishing a lot. These kind of smear campaigns are to be expected when one can't win on the issues. But chuckle away if it makes you happy!
Ironic that Moms for Liberty are accusing others of smear campaigns when in fact that's what Mom's for Liberty does. To start with they call those that disagree with them groomers. They succeeded for a time, wrapping up the usual turd of bigotry and hate in a nice box with beautiful wrapping paper and a nice bow and wrote Mom's for Liberty family values on the package. America initially accepted it. And they made some gains. But as it turns out, America smelled a weird smell coming from the package, has now opened it, and now we all know it's a turd. The vast majority of parents want well run schools with a safe, loving and inviting learning environment in their schools, where their kids of all types can learn and broaden their horizons, not some cultural injustice warrior's censorship, rancor, deliberate disturbance of the peace at meetings and on school grounds, and fear mongering for political theater.

Last edited:
Well there's another big "Families Values" gun-tootin' Gal...from Colorado, who is BIG on keeping this "filth" out of schools....letting parents deal with "sex ed" at home. And then she and her date hit the theater in Boulder, Colorado and well, put on a show of their own. Seems hypocritical based on the "show" she and her date put on for anyone around them to see.
Conflating adult consensual behavior with positions on what the state can teach in schools.

Or are you saying we should be teaching kids how to do what she did in a theater?

Conflating adult consensual behavior with positions on what the state can teach in schools.

Or are you saying we should be teaching kids how to do what she did in a theater?
I don't think anyone has to be "taught" how to do that, and no one is advocating that kids should be taught that. Ever hear about "doin' what comes naturally?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter