Mom & Son - The Bonus Trip! May 24th - 31st Update 8/7 - Y&Y and now complete!

Chicken Kabob

Looks delish!

Of course you can't eat at Y&Y without the star of the show... the wonton dessert!

That's the ONLY reason I booked Y&Y this last trip. Which reminds me that Y&Y is next on my DR and I really need to get to that...

Those last pics you shared look fantastic! I'm really jealous that you got the hitchhiker ghost one. There wasn't a photographer in the area when I was there sadly.

Thank you for sharing your dining experiences with us

Those last pics you shared look fantastic! I'm really jealous that you got the hitchhiker ghost one. There wasn't a photographer in the area when I was there sadly.

Thank you for sharing your dining experiences with us

Thanks so much! I was sooo happy to see them doing the pictures by the hearse. The HM is my absolute favorite so it was awesome to get that pic with DS!

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us! I'd love to do a Mom and Son trip with one of my boys one day but the three of them tend to travel in a pack! Hope your trip with Julia was great!

Loved your report. Thank you so much for sharing!
And can't wait for your next trip and report!! :D

Thank you!

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us! I'd love to do a Mom and Son trip with one of my boys one day but the three of them tend to travel in a pack! Hope your trip with Julia was great!

Julia and I had an awesome trip! You will just have to plan several trips - one for you with each of your boys!

Thanks so much for your report. I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Thanks so much!

Ooo Tuffins has kinks to work out. Yikes! Where did u get that pretzel dog? Pop? Yum. ☺️

Yes, the pretzel dog was at the Pop food court. I don't really eat hot dogs often - almost never at home. I do enjoy the different ways they do hot dogs in WDW. That one was really good!

I am sure we will go back to Tiffins one of these days. Not for a while though!

Yak and Yet is so delicious, and I agree those won tons are amazing!! Love all your pics, and really enjoyed your report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter