Mobile ordering clear on credits?

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are going to try mobile ordering when we go this time. Is it very clear on the website which items qualify as a CS credit? A lot of the time on the menus on various websites (Disney's included) you cannot tell what items constitute a CS meal (Snacks are easier obviously) so I wondered if it is quite clear on the mobile ordering app?

I don't find it obvious. However, when you go through the process of ordering, it does tell you have many credits you are using before you hit pay so if something is off you do have a chance to fix it. But honestly, at qs places, if it isn't a snack(these are clearly labeled on the app) the item is a qs credit. You may also select a drink to go with it.

I didn’t have any issues a few weeks ago. I was able to change things around as well. For example, we ordered a breakfast Ronto wrap and an oatmeal at Roasters. I didn’t want to use a QS credit for a sausage but I did want to use a snack credit for oatmeal, I was able to change that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter