Moana appearances?

michellekcm

DIS Veteran
Can anyone who is currently there or has been there recently tell me if there are appearances by Moana happening? And related merchandise for purchase?

We are currently at Disneyland, and if Moana is at Aulani next week we won't bother queuing here. Thanks.

I was there in late December 2016. Moana was at some of the evening story times. One of the story times I went to was cancelled but the cast member sent me to where she was doing pictures. No line at all. She was great.

IMG_1254.JPG She is here. We are at aulani. She goes to a couple of story telling with uncle. After the 545 fire story she meets in trees after you cross the wooden bridge bridge by menahuie water feature. Here Is a pic. There is some merchandise in shops like swimsuit Moana dress and dolls. I guess I got you have better selection at Disneyland.

She is here. We are at aulani. She goes to a couple of story telling with uncle. After the 545 fire story she meets in trees after you cross the wooden bridge bridge by menahuie water feature. Here Is a pic. There is some merchandise in shops like swimsuit Moana dress and dolls. I guess I got you have better selection at Disneyland.

OH WOW @Ljbadfan -thanks so much for this!

You can call the Character Meet and Greet phone line from your hotel room to hear a recorded message with times and locations for all the characters, including Moana.

As others have mentioned, Moana also appears briefly during the first two storytellings at the fire pit (near Ama Ama) to help Uncle tell stories about Maui.

In addition, Moana makes a surprise appearance during Uncle's Kahakai Canoe Racing, which is a free Ohana activity that you can sign up for in the morning at the Pau Hana Room. (Check the Daily Iwa for times.) The activity involves building and designing a small wooden model canoe as a family, and Moana comes in to greet all the new wayfinders, inspect each family's canoes, and take pictures with everyone. Moana then leaves and everyone takes their new canoes to the lagoon to race. It was a really fun way for us to meet and interact with Moana and came totally unexpected!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!