MNSSHP- Adults

cs2sgrl

Mouseketeer
Hey my hubby, I and his bestfriend and her hubby are thinking of dressing up for MNSSHP. Do alot of adults do that?

We will be 4 of them (me DH Cousin and Cousin's Hubby). Everyone dresses up, some people don't, but believe me, you will not be out of place if you do!

By all means, dress up.

I went with my mom and sister last year and all three of us dressed up and had a fantastic time.

Going again Sept 30, this time with DH, and both of us are dressing up. I couldn't imagine NOT going in costume! :wizard:

Well - I'm going on a solo trip the first week of Oct and will be going and dressed up pirate: for MNSSHP on the 2nd. I'm not letting anything keep me from having fun!

I'll be down there for my MNSSHP this year (sister has a conference so I am stealing half her room ;) ) and we are there on one of the days so I already bought tickets and informed her that not only are we going, but we will be dressing up...even if I have to tie a sheet around her and make her a ghost :earboy2: I think half the fun will be everyone in costumes

I dressed up in 2002, and I think I'll do it again this year. In 2002, my parents drove down in their RV and I met them there, so I sent along my Not-so-little Red Riding Hood costume with them. This year, I'm flying and space is at a premium. Luckily, I just happen to have a "Pink Ladies" jacket from a few Halloweens ago, so I'll reprise my Rizzo costume. All I need is rolled-up jeans and a black shirt, and I'm good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter