MNSSHP 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Any info greatly appreciated. When do tickets generally go on sale? Also what has been the earliest start recently? We're going 9/16-9/25 and praying there's an MNSSHP somewhere in this timeframe.

May 1 tends to be the sale date- give or take. I would guess you will have 3 parties during your week. We tend to travel that exact week every year for our anniversary (Set 25) and we always do at least 2 parties often times 3. You will know the dates before disney releases them if you watch the travel agent calendars. Any park closing at 7 during that time will most likely be a party.

May 1 tends to be the sale date- give or take. I would guess you will have 3 parties during your week. We tend to travel that exact week every year for our anniversary (Set 25) and we always do at least 2 parties often times 3. You will know the dates before disney releases them if you watch the travel agent calendars. Any park closing at 7 during that time will most likely be a party.

Do you happen to have a link to a travel agent calendar? TIA!

I didn't look up 2016 but I remember going the second one and it was a thursday and I think the first one was the previous thursday.. then it went into more 2-3 a week until it got closer to halloween and felt like more party days than not. or maybe I went to the first one..

2015 it didn't start until mid sept so that's where it's iffy.. I suspect with f&w starting before labor day weekend (am I remember that right for 2017) that mnsshp may also start early sept this year.

I'm so hopeful for a nice quiet(er) weekday MNSSHP. Weekends I suspect it'll be busier.

I was there for the party last Sept 25 (Sun) & it wasn't the first one so OP you should be fine for dates. Like anything in Sept, do pack a couple of ponchos for the rain.

I hope Food and Wine starts early again this year, so I get to do both! I have always wanted to do MNSSHP and Food & Wine but as a teacher, my schedule doesn't match well with These special events. Lots of Pixie dust please! pixiedust:

Edited:
I just re-read your post. Food and Wine is starting on August 31 this year!!!! Hurray!

Okay, my apologies if this is common knowledge but 2 questions. Do you need park admission for the event in addition to the event ticket? Also, can you pre-purchase October 31st tickets?

Thanks so much!!!

Okay, my apologies if this is common knowledge but 2 questions. Do you need park admission for the event in addition to the event ticket? Also, can you pre-purchase October 31st tickets?

Thanks so much!!!
Your party admission gets you in to the park at 4pm. Unless you want to get in earlier, you do not need park admission in addition to it.

All tickets are available for pre-purchase, and 10/31 tickets usually sell out, so you should definitely purchase in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter