• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSS Halloween Party

lillieandsam

Earning My Ears
So anyone who has been to MNSSH Party are there a lot of adults dressed up? Don't want to look like a dork :)-

What's the limitations/ rules on the costumes? I know there has to be some if it's Disney. I never been to one. :confused3

Lots of adults, I would say LOTS of ALL ADULT groups! We are all adults :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 go to two parties each year and dress up for both!

Well we'll be at the first one for this year Sept 10th and my wife will be Snow White :) I read somewhere that you can dress up as anything appropriate for kids to see and Disney dress code approved for being in the parks.

But you can't act like you are one of their characters in the park and sign autographs and take pictures with people, things like that. Hope this helps.

Don't be worried about looking like a dork. There are tons of dorks in costumes...including myself.

My family of four is going as the Wizard of Oz foursome this year. I went as Hades 2 years ago (DS was Hercules).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter