MK EVENTS SOLD OUT ..... 2017 Complimentary Events - Membership Magic Ever After

The MK events on 2/24 & 3/3 are full. The other Moonlight Magic events have not yet opened for booking.
Exactly my point.

It is only February that is sold out.

So, maybe, the first post should be updated, but the title left alone. If it is left as "SOLD OUT 2017 Complimentary events. . . " what will be added when March sells out? Or the later activities?

Guessing that you mean the first two dates are sold out.

The MK events on 2/24 & 3/3 are full. The other Moonlight Magic events have not yet opened for booking.

Yes, sorry for not being clear. Both Magic Kingdom events are now sold out and as erionm posted, the others are not yet open for booking.. I updated the title and 1st post for clarity.

Do we have to be staying on a DVC (points) reservation to attend these events, or just staying on site? We will be at a conference at Coronado Springs in July, and we're hoping to go to the TL event.

Dvc site saids it's for dvc members and special guests. Who are special guests? Are they people staying in your dvc room with you that are not members?

I guess there won't be Merry Mixers next year if they aren't mentioned, and the nights at Epcot are.
They don't usually announce the Merry Mixers this far in advance, do they? I'd hate if they cancelled them.

Typically how fast do the reservations fill up? I would really like to attend the Dec 4th one in Epcot. I've never been to a member event before though, so am not sure when I should be stalking the DVC news page.

They don't usually announce the Merry Mixers this far in advance, do they? I'd hate if they cancelled them.
No they did not give the Merry Mixer dates this far out, but they never mentioned "member events" at all this far in advance. One difference is that MMers did not need pre registering, all the events they have listed have pre registration.
As I was putting away our Christmas tree, I spent time admiring the little tree ornaments we have from the Merry Mixers. I hope they continue to have them, but with 2 night time Epcot nights in December,I doubt it. I hope I am wrong.

Typically how fast do the reservations fill up? I would really like to attend the Dec 4th one in Epcot. I've never been to a member event before though, so am not sure when I should be stalking the DVC news page.
We have never had dates so far in advance, and since we do, I think members are currently adjusting schedules so, I think they will book faster than in the past. I would keep checking here!!!
Bobbi:)

No they did not give the Merry Mixer dates this far out, but they never mentioned "member events" at all this far in advance. One difference is that MMers did not need pre registering, all the events they have listed have pre registration.
As I was putting away our Christmas tree, I spent time admiring the little tree ornaments we have from the Merry Mixers. I hope they continue to have them, but with 2 night time Epcot nights in December,I doubt it. I hope I am wrong.

My understanding under current management is if the event is open to all owners, then it is funded with member dues and not DVD like TOTWL. Since we pay for the MM's, maybe they will continue them.

:earsboy: Bill

Do we have to be staying on a DVC (points) reservation to attend these events, or just staying on site? We will be at a conference at Coronado Springs in July, and we're hoping to go to the TL event.
The prior TL events have required an on-site stay.

Not sure -- for the MK events in Feb/March, they first opened up booking to DVC members staying on site. I can't remember if it had to be a DVC reservation or not. Then booking opened up to all DVC members (except for those who bought resale post-April 4, 2016) . I'm not staying on-site and was able to book the February event.

Dvc site saids it's for dvc members and special guests. Who are special guests? Are they people staying in your dvc room with you that are not members?
If you are staying on-site, your guests have to be staying with you. If you are staying off-site, you are limited to 5 additional guests.

You just need to be staying on site the night of the event to get the earlier booking time. I had a reservation at Port Orleans bc of no DVC availability and I was able to book with no problem.

We have done the Typhoon Lagoon event the last 2 years and it was a lot of fun both times. Also did the MK event this past year.

Any recollection of 'when' the booking began?

Taking GD for 4th of July week, would be a lovely addition to the activities

Can't say I remember receiving emails from DVC re the events in the past.:scratchin Hate to stalk the website/call MS every day lol...guess I'll hope info is posted here.

I lucked out... finally... that my trip was booked and then the MK events were announced. I'm going on March 3rd! As it's sold out - does anyone know approximately how many people they allow to register?

I'm looking forward to it!

Any recollection of 'when' the booking began?

Taking GD for 4th of July week, would be a lovely addition to the activities

Can't say I remember receiving emails from DVC re the events in the past.:scratchin Hate to stalk the website/call MS every day lol...guess I'll hope info is posted here.
I "think" I read it might be April for the Typhoon events. Hoping to grab one as well.

The DVC Members Benefits page offers some details as to what to expect. It doesn't give date for when you can reserve, but that is where you will find out once they are available. It does mention the complimetary snacks and such. Also take note, that although the event is from 10p to 1a you can get in the park at 8p. As far as attractions go, I would expect the same availability as there is with there currently offered and ticketed after hours events. Most of the main attractions will be available.

As far as attractions go, I would expect the same availability as there is with there currently offered and ticketed after hours events. Most of the main attractions will be available.
For the MK DVC after hours events last year, most attractions in Fantasyland & Tomorrowland were open along with the Haunted Mansion.

For the MK DVC after hours events last year, most attractions in Fantasyland & Tomorrowland were open along with the Haunted Mansion.
Thanks for that information - looking forward to the March 3 event this year. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter