MK 3:00PM Parade FP+ ?

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
I read a MK 3:00PM Parade Viewing area is an option for the FP+. I cant seem to get into the list of options, as my 60 days is not for another week.

Can anyone confirm if this is still true? Another poster mentioned it is not, though I saw an article about it from last August. Im going to watch my nieces dancing in the parade and was hoping to get a good viewing area by using my FP.

Thanks

they no longer have it and it really was not worth it as it was in the direct sun and very hot

I would find a spot buy country bears up too liberty tree ( this side is shaded) find a spot about 45 minute before hand ( unless it is very busy ) and you should be good ( and if you have another person with you one of you can get ice-cream or a snack. great time to sit and rest.

We did this last week and it's actually a pretty good deal. The price includes appetizer, entree , drink and dessert and that can easily exceed the cost of the package per person. While you can secure a parade spot, it does require some time waiting for the parade. This was nice to be able to walk up minutes before the parade with an excellent view. Since we were going to eat a sit down meal anyway, it made sense. It's my understanding you can use dining credits for this although we did not. I got the steak and was surprised at just how good it was considering the reviews Tony's gets here on the Dis. The new pork chop is just as good too. Service was excellent. I'd definitely do this one again.

We did this last week and it's actually a pretty good deal. The price includes appetizer, entree , drink and dessert and that can easily exceed the cost of the package per person. While you can secure a parade spot, it does require some time waiting for the parade. This was nice to be able to walk up minutes before the parade with an excellent view. Since we were going to eat a sit down meal anyway, it made sense. It's my understanding you can use dining credits for this although we did not. I got the steak and was surprised at just how good it was considering the reviews Tony's gets here on the Dis. The new pork chop is just as good too. Service was excellent. I'd definitely do this one again.

Glad to hear the positive review! We were planning on eating at Tony's before the parade anyway and when I found out you can use the dining plan and get an added appetizer and fastpass it just made sense. I hate waiting 30+ minutes in the heat for the parade to start so am excited for this option when we go in March.

Glad to hear the positive review! We were planning on eating at Tony's before the parade anyway and when I found out you can use the dining plan and get an added appetizer and fastpass it just made sense. I hate waiting 30+ minutes in the heat for the parade to start so am excited for this option when we go in March.

Sunday when we did this was very busy at the MK so it was especially nice not to waste time holding a spot. The area had very few people in it- lots of room to spread out. We even got a few pics with the castle as a background and a near empty street right before the parade got to us. Hope you enjoy!

Where is the viewing area?
Is the viewing area crowded?
How soon should you show up for this?

Considering booking this dining package for our June trip.

Thanks!

I have the Tony's parade deal booked me am super excited I can use a dining credit on it! Plus get an appetizer which isn't even me usually included with DDP! Hopefully they don't change the fact that you can use DDP on it

1. Where is the viewing area?
2. Is the viewing area crowded?
3. How soon should you show up for this?
4. Considering booking this dining package for our June trip.

1. Town Square (MK flagpole) area.
(On the map below, figure in the "Tony's half" of the area.)
2. No.
3. 3:00-3:15. The parade won't get there until about 3:25PM.
4. Meh. The area is in direct sunlight with no shade. It will be HOT in June.
A year ago we had a FP for this area, but chose to NOT use it after seeing the blazing hot area, in-person.

MK-Town-SquareFPParade_031815_zpsy6asxkjs.jpg

Last edited:
Assumption the viewing location is at the end of the parade route correct?

Made a 1:45 PM reservation (have SDMT fastpass at 1:25) and don't want to worry about rushing out the door after lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts