• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

missed out

micci41

Earning My Ears
i missed out on Le Cellier ressies for our September trip. I also didn't realize that the Fantasmic dinning package was free so I missed out on that too. The CM on the phone said I may be able to get in when the 45 day cancellations come up. Anyone have any luck with this process? I have been checking daily for Le Cellier.

I am also going in September! We changed our October plans and moved then up to the 21st through the 27th of September...so all that waking up early (during a conference) and calling for my 180 day ADRs was for naught. I was very discouraged when I first started looking, but I kept trying and ended up getting everything that was a "must"! We are missing the Fantasmic Package as well, but I did end up with TH for the character breakfast, and with Le Cellier - so it is possible!

Plus, this is making us try some new things, and that is always good, IMO. Don't give up. Keep trying. You never know when something will open up! Like the CM said, as the 45 day cancellation window gets closer, things might open up! And don't forget you can do a Fantasmic package for lunch as well.

Good luck! And don't forget about the September cancellation thread on the DIS. It is a good way to find those ressies being cancelled. :surfweb:

Lori B

i missed out on Le Cellier ressies for our September trip. I also didn't realize that the Fantasmic dinning package was free so I missed out on that too. The CM on the phone said I may be able to get in when the 45 day cancellations come up. Anyone have any luck with this process? I have been checking daily for Le Cellier.

Free Fantasmic dining package? :confused3

Keep checking for Le Cellier reservations everyday. Also, check a different party size. We got a reservation a week out by constantly checking and by getting a reservation for 4 instead of 2. For some reason, it only checks for your size, not for any table and they don't care if you have less than you reserve. We still sat at a table for 2, it is just how the computer does it, I guess.

I just got Le Cellier for July 28th at 7:25 p.m. for a party of three. I have been checking daily and finally today I lucked out. So don't give up just be persistent and keep checking!

Free Fantasmic dining package? :confused3

It's not really "free"... I assume the OP meant there's no additional cost: you just pay the actual 1 TS per person cost for a meal at MM or H & V, or 2 TS per person at HBD. So those who are going for Free Dining would be able to get the Fantasmic Dinner Package for free with that promotion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter