Minnie's Holiday Dine at H&V

LovingDisney2012

All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust!
I am confused about my ADR for Minnie's Holiday Dine. My ADR says "Minnie's Seasonal Dine at 3:40pm" however, the DIS (on the actual wdwinfo page) says that the Holiday Dine is from 4:15-8:00pm. Does anyone know which is correct? This is the only thing my daughter has asked to do at WDW this year so, I want to make sure I have the right ADR. Thanks in advance!!!

The 3:40 ADR is still the Minnie seasonal dine. They probably just didn't update the times. I also have a 3:30 adr for that. We went last year and it was so much fun!

The 3:40 ADR is still the Minnie seasonal dine. They probably just didn't update the times. I also have a 3:30 adr for that. We went last year and it was so much fun!
Thanks, that makes me feel better!!!! It's great to know that you enjoyed it last year, we are super excited!

I am confused about my ADR for Minnie's Holiday Dine. My ADR says "Minnie's Seasonal Dine at 3:40pm" however, the DIS (on the actual wdwinfo page) says that the Holiday Dine is from 4:15-8:00pm. Does anyone know which is correct? This is the only thing my daughter has asked to do at WDW this year so, I want to make sure I have the right ADR. Thanks in advance!!!

We just did the Halloween one yesterday and was told that it switched at 3 pm. I would assume this would be the same timing for the Holiday Dine also.

I love that you put your review link. That is the exact review I showed my daughter that made her want to go to the Holiday Dine :cheer2:

We have a reservation for this is well. Is it too duplicative to Chef Mickey's? That's my one concern.

We have a reservation for this is well. Is it too duplicative to Chef Mickey's? That's my one concern.
We only do Chef Mickey's for breakfast so, I can't compare dinner on these two. If I had to assume, I would say that if you are only going for the characters, choose one. However, the atmosphere should be quite different since Minnie's Holiday Dine is themed around Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter