• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mini AKV Review

I just have to add that I found the hairdryer to be the best I've ever had at a hotel or DVC. (Heck, better than any I've ever owned)!

Yikes about the gum. My husband always leaves gum in his jean pockets. You'd think I'd learn and check, but I usually forget. I let him clean the dryer when he gets home!
Such a nasty habit.

Great report Maistre Gracey.

Deb

Thanks for the report, MG! We found AKV to be stunning as well...the same word we used to describe it!

I just bought the suction cups @ Walmart. They were in the hardware section that has the bath & shower accessories. I need to replace the ones we left so I'll check the brand when I look. FYI--we bought one of those wire baskets with suction cups for the shower but it wouldn't stay up.

Was anyone else confused with all the fancy washer and dryer controls? I consider myself reasonably intelligent, but I couldn't figure this contraption out!! :teeth:

MG

the fancy washer yes - I start the washer make sure it is fine and working order then add the detergent and stuff - then add the clothes. Well it won't let me add the clothes once it was on..... very strange.

so I just put everything in the smaller washer - this one seems just like the ones at VWL. worked the same way. No problems. Of course it might have been SSR.

the dryer worked like the ones at VWL too. so no problems.

but that first washer - would you believe the thing was still going when I came back to check on the dryer... I think it turned off a few minutes before the dryer.

much, much too long for a washer- my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter