Mingos in the Watah! What in the Wuhld?

I think you made a great decision for the girls... and you all will enjoy too. Every little girl should eat in the castle once. It was a very special meal for us both times we did it.

I think so, too. They will be three and almost six when we go. And now I won't feel like such a Disney loser when people who are going for the first time say they are eating in the castle and then ask me about it, assuming that we have been. ;)

We haven't done any of the shows, but we did eat in the castle. It was fun! Probably a one time thing, although DS liked it and said he would like to go back sometime. I had always wanted to eat there and since we went last year (this weekend) for my birthday, I said I wanted to eat there and we did!!! So a year ago tonight we were eating there!!! :)

dsc07815.jpg

I think you all will have a great time! We went for dinner cause we aren't real big breakfast eaters!!

Very cool! I am so glad you got your wish for your birthday! :wizard: I remember eating at Cape May on one of my birthdays, and I think that memory will be always be special.

I am guessing this will be a one time thing, unless any more grandkids come along in the future. We will try to eat in Beast's Castle whenever we are able to do that, too. We are looking so forward to all of the exciting new things that are almost here!

I like the Sassagoula River idea! :thumbsup2

Dawn, I have heard that, too, and there have been times when they had to shut down the ride to clean the water. No, thank you. I love Disney, but I don't really want to be at the bottom of that murky water. :sad2:

I think your girls are at the perfect age for a castle meal! That will be a lot of fun!

Memom, we had dinner in the castle for the first time this past dec for a 5:00dinner on the night we went to the Christmas party. My daughter is 16 and it was my 64 yr uncle who really wanted to go! It was such a great experience! Yes the food may not blow you away but the character interaction, esp Belle, really set us up for such an amazing night meeting so many special characters that night! My daughter was so drawn with the characters it was as if she had never met one of them! It was for sure a great experience esp since it probably is just a one time thing!!!

Don't feel like a Disney failure - I haven't done the castle meal either. I'm just not interested in spending the money or the dining credits there. Now if I had little girls, it's definitely something I'd do someday with them. But unless Seth asks for it, I don't think we'll ever eat there. Just not something either of us are interested in. So I can live vicariously through you guys this summer! I'm sure Brooklynn and Bella will absolutely love it!

Late to the party, but subbing so I can catch up!

Welcome! We hope you enjoy reading this one, and we've started a new one, when you get time. Look for All I Want for Christmas.... Jill put the link a few posts up. Hope to see you there, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter