Mingos in the Watah! What in the Wuhld?

BrooklynnsMommy

DIS Veteran
Welcome to yet another MeMom and Brooklynnsmommy trip report. This trip was our annual summer trip to Disney World. We had lots of pixie dust throughout the trip and made a ton of great memories. For those of you who have joined us in our past reports, we are glad that you have become our "crazy internet" friends. For those of you just joining us, we are excited to share our trip with you all. So let's get this trip report started, on to the introductions!

Where: Pop Century

When: July 1st - July 7th

Who:

Me - Jill - 29 year old mom to my beautiful sweet girls. I am the assistant director at a private preschool and love my job most days. On the days I don't love it so much I just remind myself it pays for my Disney addiction and trudge through. I love spending time with my family at my happy place. I love watching my girls immersed in the pixie dust and magic truly believing in every fairy, princess, and mouse. My favorite ride is Toy Story Mania and I love the chocolate croissants from the Main Street Bakery.

265935_2022542715937_1015041877_2258365_101069_o.jpg

John - my DH - Not a Disney lover. He tolerates the trips, but is okay to stay behind and work when we head out on girls only trips. He is incredibly smart and works hard and long hours to provide for me and the girls. His favorite rides are Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean. This trip he was very excited about eating at Ohana. He is a big fan of the giant cinnamon rolls at the Main Street Bakery.

IMG_3377.jpg

MeMom - my mom and Disney enabler - She loves spending time with her family especially her granddaughters. In the real world, she is a 2nd grade teacher who wouldn't talk to a stranger. At Disney she is a 20 year old who will strike up a conversation with people on a bus, in line, or anywhere else. She loves the zebra domes at Animal Kingdom Lodge and would one day love to retire and work at Animal Kingdom in the education department. She hates being in pictures and so I will go ahead and apologize now for posting the following picture.

IMG_2200.jpg

And the stars of all of our reports: My girls Brooklynn and Bellarie

IMG_1915.jpg

Brooklynn is my almost five year old. She will be starting Kindergarten in just a few weeks. She loves the thrill rides, Big Thunder, Test Track and as of this trip Space Mountain. If it goes fast she wants to ride it multiple times. She is a super sweet big sister and a sassy little diva. She loves the tie dyed cheesecake at Pop, Itzakadoozies, and the same cinnamon rolls as her daddy. This trip was her 15th.

272223_2013861338908_1015041877_2242186_513561_o.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

Bellarie is my tiny two year old. She is super sweet, but also super stubborn. She speaks in precious "toddlerese" still, which is where the title of this report came from. She loves to ride the "hosies" and did so at least 6 times this trip. She conquered her first height restriction ride this trip. She loves the characters from a distance. We made great progress with her hesitation over the course of this trip. She loves frozen lemonade and pretzels. This was her 8th trip.

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

So that is the group and I'm sure MeMom will be on at 3:30 in the morning tomorrow to add her thoughts and get this report officially rolling.

She hates being in pictures and so I will go ahead and apologize now for posting the following picture.

You owe me way more than an apology for that picture!
A couple million dollars, maybe.
Or triplets. :dance3:

As much as I try to fluff out the hair in WDW, it goes flat by the time I get to the bus stop. :headache: The saving grace for that picture is that it had Bella in it.

Remind me to accidentally step on your camera next time I see you. ;)

So that is the group and I'm sure MeMom will be on at 3:30 in the morning tomorrow to add her thoughts and get this report officially rolling.

I would have been on at 3:30, but since you called at 10:06, I decided to go for an evening DIS viewing instead of waiting until morning.

Now that I have seen that picture of myself, though, I am afraid to sleep for fear that I may have nightmares. :scared1:

I'm in!

Love the picture of memom.

Brooklynn has been to Disney more times than I have and live only 2.5 hrs away. I'm jealous! :lmao: Don't worry....i'm working on catching up to her.

The girls look beautiful as always!

I'm along for another ride with you guys. Love your TR's.

Staying up late has its benefits because I am here right at the start!! Can't wait to read all about it!:goodvibes

Did I really, truly, FOR REAL, make the 1st page?!?!

I did! I did!

Now I must read! LOL

Wonderful start Jill! The pic of MeMom made me SMILE! Woman, you are beautiful inside and out!

That pic of Brook on Dumbo melted my heart - along with the grins from Bella. :goodvibes:

What great pictures!! Your girls are just gorgeous!!!

Can't wait for more!!

Im here!! Yea You started!
:cool1:

And I got first page. Awesome!

Great start! Your girls are beautiful and can I also say they have the most awesome names! :thumbsup2

I am looking forward to more Disney shopping, shows and rides. Plus don't forget early morning walks to the food court at Pop.popcorn::

The girls have gotten so big. Can't wait to hear more. We canceled are Aug trip so I have to live thru everyones trip reports.

Wow--I am amazed at the number of trips your girls have already taken to the World!! What a great way to measure their growth through pictures at your happy place:goodvibes:cool1:

Hi! Those pics of Brooklynn and Bella are adorable! They have taken an impressive number of trips to WDW. We're only a few hours away and you've had more trips than us!

Oh - and the picture of the skewer from Ohana just made me hungry!!!

I'm here! And very much looking forward to it :)
A great start and made even more so by those gorgeous pics of the girls - all smiles and sunshine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!