Military Tickets

This is a question about tickets through SoG. My husband has been a retired disabled vet for many years and we just found out about this great benefit! I sent the email five days ago and I wonder if they received it? I guess now I just wait for a phone call? The website says two day to three weeks. What waits have you been experiencing? I kind of wish I had gotten a confirmation email... Anyway our trip is in January so I'm guessing I have plenty of time. Just anxious and excited lol
Hmm. I sent my ticket request on 9/26, got a confirmation email and they called the same day! Tickets arrived 3 days later. I think I’d send the form again, you should’ve received a confirmation at least. You do have plenty of time but I get the excitement lol

Hmm. I sent my ticket request on 9/26, got a confirmation email and they called the same day! Tickets arrived 3 days later. I think I’d send the form again, you should’ve received a confirmation at least. You do have plenty of time but I get the excitement lol
Thank you so much! I re-sent my request again last night and they called early this morning. The first one must not have gone through. Now I'll receive them Wednesday. And I slid just under the price increase :0)

Thank you so much! I re-sent my request again last night and they called early this morning. The first one must not have gone through. Now I'll receive them Wednesday. And I slid just under the price increase :0)
Yayyy, you’re welcome! Have a great trip!!

This is a question about tickets through SoG. My husband has been a retired disabled vet for many years and we just found out about this great benefit! I sent the email five days ago and I wonder if they received it? I guess now I just wait for a phone call? The website says two day to three weeks. What waits have you been experiencing? I kind of wish I had gotten a confirmation email... Anyway our trip is in January so I'm guessing I have plenty of time. Just anxious and excited lol
What type of tickets did you order? Because the most heavily discounted tickets, the military promotional or salute tickets, are not yet available for 2024.

The past few years they have announced the following year's promotion, and started selling the tickets, by mid-November.

What price increase?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter