Military and veterans free tickets!

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
Looks like it’s at Tampa too
https://seaworld.com/orlando/tickets/military-discount/veterans/

For a limited-time, Waves of Honor program permits any U.S. military veterans and retired veterans to receive one complimentary single-day ticket plus three complimentary tickets for guests to use at SeaWorld® Orlando by July 10, 2022. Registration ends May 15, 2022. The Veteran must be present with their 3 guests. Please see our FAQs below for more information.

Former military personnel may also enjoy exclusive discounts such as 50% Off SeaWorld Orlando Single-Day Tickets (limit of 6), All-Day Dining Deals (4 for $150) and a SeaWorld $20 T-Shirt (Up to 33% Off) to be purchased online by May 15, 2022 and redeemed at the park July 10, 2022.

FYI

Recently Noticed that the complimentary tix is actually good at “any” of the SW parks, including BG Tampa

Think we may stop down upcoming trip since doing Treasure Island pre Orlando trip anyway.

already have fun passes to SW even tho blocked out on the days we wanted to visit (around 7/4).

I enjoyed a quick solo trip with my complimentary veterans ticket. I donated $100 to their conservation fund as a way to say thank you to SeaWorld, and of course to support their animal rescue and other efforts.

Too bad they do t have their police and first responder deals going on right now. We need some ticket love too

Reactions: shh

We’ll be back in the states next summer and definitely plan to go to BG. Haven’t been in over 30 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter