Microsoft Xbox Live

tinkerbell615

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen any deals recently on the Microsoft Xbox live membership cards? I know they usually have deals on black Friday, but I am not really seeing much now. I would like to get a card for my daughter's boyfriend. Just thought I would check other all of you to see if you had seen any sales.
Thank you!

I've been looking too. The best price I've seen is around $48 for 12 months. There used to be really great deals so I'll hold out as long as I can to try and find a better price. Though I only have a few weeks until we need to renew.

Target Cartwheel has a 20% off coupon right now. I'm not sure if you get the additional 5% with a Redcard.
My ds's expires on Christmas Day so this is the best I'm going to get.

Target Cartwheel has a 20% off coupon right now. I'm not sure if you get the additional 5% with a Redcard.
My ds's expires on Christmas Day so this is the best I'm going to get.

Thank you. I thought maybe I was just missing seeing the sales, but I guess there just aren't any great ones out there right now. Guess I will be headed to Target.

I got it for my son last year after I googled it and it was for 15 months for around $40. I will try to find the deal but I know I paid and they emailed me the code and then I activated it.

I have been searching for the last three weeks, and haven't found anything good at all. cdkeys.com has it for 46. But haven't seen anything for around 40 since before black Friday.

There was a deal for $32 several weeks ago, but it has expired.
Expect some deals in late January February.
If you have a current membership, a 12 month CD key will add 12 months from your current expiration date.

I had a 20% code at New Egg for a 24 month but its expired now.

Jill in CO

My Target only had 1 6 month card left for $40. I reluctantly paid it, but next time I see a really good deal on the 12 month I'm going to grab a couple.

The Microsoft Store had a great deal on Black Friday and Amazon had them discounted, but nothing since then. I'm always on the lookout for those and PS4 cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter