Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Hello,

I believe that tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party are now on sale. Have the DISers picked a date for attending this event? We like the idea of going on the date we return from PCC 2.0 since we can enter the MK at 4 pm with the party ticket.

We have never seen WDW at Christmas and are very excited about seeing all the decorations and festivities!

Michael

I've bought my tickets for the Friday before the cruise, Dec. 10th. I have several people going with us...if you'd like to join in...feel free..the more the merrier.

Last year for DAP, Deb and I opted for a romantic dinner instead of MVMCP with our DIS computer nut job friends.

This year we will defer the romance till later and MVMCP on the 16th! :hyper:

Hello,

I believe that tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party are now on sale. Have the DISers picked a date for attending this event? We like the idea of going on the date we return from PCC 2.0 since we can enter the MK at 4 pm with the party ticket.

We have never seen WDW at Christmas and are very excited about seeing all the decorations and festivities!

Michael

A few are going before the cruise, but a lot are going after the cruise on the 16th (including us ;)). Would love to see you and Carol again. :goodvibes

Hello,

Michael

There is a group going the Friday before the cruise and another going the Thursday we embark so while there is no "official DIS'r" night, you are sure to see folks either night.

Tentatively, we're going the 16th. Waiting til we get closer to decide how many tickets to buy.
Also mulling over buying AP vs regular tick since we are on the borderline for whether it will save us $$.

We'd love to join you! Is the 16th the date everyone is going?

uh oh, that didn't look right. I did not mean that the peeps going on the
10th weren't cool!!! We just haven't decided yet, but the 16th is looking more likely cause we're arrivng on the 10th. And since we don't have our flight yet, who knows when we'll actually be arriving.

I am really looking forward to MVMCP! This will be a first for my family.

Count us in for the 16th. I don't know when we will fly in, but I do know we aren't headed straight home. ;)

Last year for DAP, Deb and I opted for a romantic dinner instead of MVMCP with our DIS computer nut job friends.

This year we will defer the romance till later and MVMCP on the 16th! :hyper:

George, you are going to MVMCP???? I think that it is a waste of money. There is not much there that I can't see any other time. However, the time that I spent at MVMCP last year was priceless, and I do believe I will have to do it again :) I'm glad you'll be joining in. The big quesiton is will you be getting sparkly ears??

George, you are going to MVMCP???? I think that it is a waste of money. There is not much there that I can't see any other time. However, the time that I spent at MVMCP last year was priceless, and I do believe I will have to do it again :) I'm glad you'll be joining in. The big quesiton is will you be getting sparkly ears??

I agree Nicole. While we had a nice quiet last evening last year, we wished we spent our last night with all our DIS friends. An AP and MVMCP is like oil and vinegar. Kind of don't mix. We've been once and aside from Caste Dream Lights and Holiday Wishes, it wasn't that special for us. But with friends it will be a blast.

You never know about the sparkly ears. I've worn Sharpie, pirate gear, and lastly Alicia's lipstick and shoes. :eek: Sparkly ears could happen. :rotfl:

My family and I will be going to MVMCP on the 16th! It will be the second time for myself, mom, dad, and brother and the first time for my son Evan. It will also be his first time at Disney World and the Magic Kingdom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter