• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

papper08027

Earning My Ears
I really need your help, fellow Disboarders. My family and I are going to be in Walt Disney World for halloween and are going to the Halloween Party. Now, me, my sister, and my dad all have our costumes. My sister going as Minnie Mouse, my dad going as Jack Sparrow, and myself going as Pocahontas. The problem is, we can't seem to find anything appropriate for my mother to wear. She is a plus-sized woman, so we have been searching high and low for something that would fit her. But all the costumes we have been able to find are all very skimpy and just not Disney appropriate. She also has requested that she thinks she would be more comfortable wearing pants. I have found something that she likes and it looks like this http://www.costumeexpress.com/Pirate-Adventuress-Adult-Costume/38141/ProductDetail.aspx
The problem with this is that her size is not in stock. I have emailed them and they said that they will let me know when they get it in stock again.

Now, I really need some help. If anyone has any suggestions or has seen/worn anything that would be appropriate and comfortable for my mom, I would love to hear them. She wants to order her costume and it is getting very annoying to keep looking. We just want to find something and start looking forward to our trip.

Thanks for the help.

Dara

Fairy Godmother? I saw a photo of someone's mom dressed as one, looked real cute :)

Have you thought of making a costume? Back in College I actually went as Mr. Potato Head. This would be an easy costume to make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter