Mickey's Halloween Party???

A&MsMommy

Mouseketeer
I have a question...I was just on the line with the BBB for my daughter and was told that you cannot get into the park until 7:00 that a few years ago they had earlier admission but this year (and she said last) you wouldn't get in with the party ticket (unless you had regular admission) until 7:00?? anyone else hear this or was she wrong (I'm hoping!!!!!)

I spoke to the lady helping me book the mainstreet barbershop last week. She said that even though the party doesn't start until 7, they are still planning to let people in at 4 with just the party ticket.

I spoke to the lady helping me book the mainstreet barbershop last week. She said that even though the party doesn't start until 7, they are still planning to let people in at 4 with just the party ticket.

Good to know..thank you!

I think the general thought is that it's technically 7:00 start but people assume the 4:00 will go this year as well. I hope so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter