• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickeys Florida Villa

minnie29uk

DIS Veteran
A bit of a sad day for me - Ive sold my lovely Florida Villa.

I can highly recommend the home for your Florida holiday.

It is very spacious and all bedrooms are a great size.

The pool is over-sized and certainly one of the largest Ive seen in the many villas Ive visited.It has a spa too,which of an evening is just delicious.

There is a great big bath in the King Master ensuite-me and my two toddlers all fit easily.

The second family bathroom is great with young children as it is low down and saves on the back strain when bathing them!!!

The kitchen has everything you need.

It has a great games room with air hockey,foosball and table tennis.

There is a computer with Internet.

There are also free unlimited local and International calls.

The new owner is keeping the website.So feel free to contact Norma.

www.mickeysluxuryfloridavilla.com

Thank you, Minnie. Sorry you feel sad about this. The villa looks great.

Yes --sorry to see you leave the arena of vacation rental in Florida:

We are visiting oour home again within a couple of weeks-- my ex wife asked if we were going on holiday!!

sadly not again--it looks like a couple of weeks of further improvements and additions with teh consolation it will be reasonable warm!!

waterside said:
Yes --sorry to see you leave the arena of vacation rental in Florida:

We are visiting oour home again within a couple of weeks-- my ex wife asked if we were going on holiday!!

sadly not again--it looks like a couple of weeks of further improvements and additions with teh consolation it will be reasonable warm!!

The new owners know totally what you mean!!

They are now installing broadband Internet in the villa.

I know they were there for a couple of days last week buyng new towels etc!!!

Lynn :goodvibes

and now you have the delights of getting xmas bookings taken away from you!!

with the dollar now hitting 1.933 on interbank rate--i just got a bundle : it has never been cheaper to visit USA

1 Dollar equals 50 P nearly

so USA citizens travelling to UK it is now prohibitively expensive for you but cheaper for us to visit you-- so where are all the UK TRAVELLLERS?

fed up with queues to get through London airports etc and even more fed up at being treated badly by US officialdom!!! on arrival

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter